Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pokemon XY Episode 10 and 11, New Pokemon XY Special, and Other Stuff

     Seasons greetings everyone, for today I'm gonna discuss my thoughts on the new Pokemon XY the series special, Pokemon XY the Series English Dub, and a bit of news pertaining to the Pokemon X and Y game. Stay Tuned!

     On the recent episode 10 of Pokemon XY, I believe Citron/Clemont had caught a Harimaron/ Chespin. Well, we all new that this would happen but what I liked is is line when he caught it "Yes! It's a great success that makes science shine." I really don't know why but I'm quite fond of Clemont's quest for science.

   

        The Episode itself was also interesting but not because Team Rocket obviously. In the episode, Serena and Bonnie had a scene just before they were caught by Team Rocket I actually laughed at.
 I really don't usually laugh when I watch Pokemon episodes but this scene just made me giggle. When discovered by Team Rocket at the back of the van where they hid a kidnapped professor Sycamore, some would not have known what to do, how to react, what to even think of the situation but our little Bonnie audaciously copied the Team Rocket motto in front of them, leading Serena to start the next line of the motto a little bit unsure *laughs*.


Bonnie Saying a line in the Team Rocket motto

Serena saying a line in the Team Rocket motto
        The offended Team Rocket's response was just really good and by the time they are ready to show

     After all the fun of this episode came episode 11. It was more or less a generic episode but I did enjoy Clemont's new device and the devious Pachams' plot. What was more interesting is that at the end of the episode there was news of a special premiering sometime in January. It showed scenes from future events, gym leaders such as Grant and another who I think was Korrina(not sure). And then..................the epicness was shown after scenes of what seems to be a glowing Absol. It was revealed that the Champion, Diantha herself will personally display mega evolution in all its might in combination with her mesmerising charisma.




           Striking isn't she.



Her image is just.....so...BRIGHT!



 And there you have it. Both me and all of you have something to look forward to.

      Well on that account, time to move on to the Pokemon XY the Series English dubbed trailer. I don't really know what to say. The surprise I got when I heard the music playing in the background. It was OMG a remix of the first opening song. The nostalgia this brings back to me. Looks like I'm gonna watch the english version of Pokemon XY too. A lot of others were really surprised too judging from comments from other various websites. The only thing I'll be disappointed by is if CN waters down the opening song to approximately 30 secs instead of the original 1 minute which they probably will. I don't know many actually realises this *prepares for the barrage of butt-hurt*. I hope they'll include the best parts and for God's sake make it sound good.

     The last thing I have to say is very short. Pertaining to the Pokemon Bank that was suppose to come out for Pokemon X and Y, I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo pissed. It may be just a game but I want my original Swampert from my first pokemon game, Pokemon Emerald, on my Pokemon X. Those Japanese ( mostly basement dwellers) are responsible for this......thiiis tragedy Yes, I admit I'm a bit dramatic but that's some of how I feel. Anyway, I hope Nintendo puts it up soon. Everyone is waiting but most of all my original Swampert is waiting to kick butt again.



~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

1 comment: