Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Recent Pokemon XY Episodes Other Goings on in the Poke Universe and Chapter 2 of PokemonXY Chronicles

     Ok, so I doubt I had any readers for my PokemonXY Chronicles Fan fiction as yet except my friends but I'm still hoping for the best. I don't have much visitors to this blog at all really but I'm persevering. I'm really doing this to let my thoughts out once in a while and improve my writing skills. This is also part of the reason why I write PokemonXY Chronicles. Anyway, PokemonXY Chronicles chapter 2 is in progress. It's coming along slowly but surely(you can't rush art). I feel I've improved a bit upon writing this chapter and hope I'll continue to improve my poor, pooor writing skills.

     Now on the PokemonXY Series, some of the recent episodes I
found them quite interesting. The episode with the kindergarten was a bit of a let down to me. I think it was episode 13. The preview mislead everyone to think the whole episode was about Ash finally getting a girlfriend although fake with a jealous Serena on the side. It turns out that was only in the first 30 seconds of the episode and Serena just mistook what the Primier(the said girl) had said. But we got to see Sylveon for the first time in the anime and it was also the first fairy type to battle Ash.


The other episodes were interesting too but I enjoyed episode 14 the most. Ash and Co. ended up in a kinda haunted house(with the same raining excuse as usual) but whats exciting is how the characters interacted and reacted within the house. Ash and friends were basically trying to make sense of all the "black magic" they were seeing but Serena kept bringing up the kind reasoning they didn't want to hear making all of them scared stiff. I like how they're bringing comedy back to pokemon. It's more fun that way. Oh and one of my favourite characters, Bonnie/Eureka, was like the only character who had guts in this episode. Everyone else was scared for no reason. Apparently, an Esper used psychic to lock them all inside the house(the Esper was wicked creepy) so it could play with them and figure out where the old lady that use to play with it went. It really wanted to return a pendant to that kind old lady and waited for her to return all this time. Here is where it starts giving me the feels. The thing is the old  lady died before the Esper returned. Yeah. That's just too sad. Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot. Serena and Bonnie displayed some of that sort of sisterly bond between them in this episode. They made cute/disturbing Pokemon impressions with each other. Sweet, sweet sisterly love. Nope this isn't the real world fellas. It exists.
 


     Episode 15 revealed that it was the first time Serena had camped out. She wasn't too fond of it at first but she got use to it and at the end of the episode she was excited to do it again. GO WAIFU!  Throughout the rest of the episode though, Chespin was busy getting fat and burning said fat.  That Chespin is so greedy I wouldn't keep that thing around, it'll steal all my cake. Chespin's fat brought shame upon it; it got beaten by Bonnie's Dedene as a result. Clemont tried to cure the problems of all fat people everywhere with the power of science but it exploded. In the end, Chespin burned all that fat while battle a senile old man's Delphox who broke his own back issuing a "Mystical Fire" command to his pokemon. Just sad. He should quit pokemon battling already.


    




   A few more things. The English version of the Pokemon XY Series has started on Cartoon Network if you hadn't noticed(HURRAY!). So get to watching it at Saturday mornings at 8:30. The opening song is a nostalgic remix of the first opening as hinted before it actually started in the previews. Despite only 30 seconds long I think its pretty good but I think I would have preferred if they just made a new song. Anyone else think they would've preferred that? Please leave comments below. One more thing, the Japanese has put out a valentines poster that features Ash and Serena. They evenly blatantly stated Serena likes Ash. Go crazy shipping fans. The poster is shown below.

Well I'm out.
As said before please comment below and like my facebook page by clicking  the heading above in the main menu bar. Thank you.

~Best Wishes to all of you


No comments:

Post a Comment